Mathematics is a combination of various concepts, rules, and formulas. The subject requires strong basic fundamentals and regular practice. Class 10 Maths is filled with complex chapters that might confuse the student who hasn’t done a thorough study of every topic. The best practice to understand your preparation before it’s too late is to attempt previous years’ question papers. These papers indicate the nature of the question that might appear in the board examination. The more you practice the more perfect you are likely to get in every Maths chapter.
Things to consider while solving previous years question papers
- Attempt these question papers like an actual Board examination.
- Follow the instructions and adhere to the deadline given in the paper.
- First go through the complete paper
- Make a mental plan and decide which questions should be attempted first.
- If you do not know how to solve a question, mark it for later so you can go back to the topic and study it again.
- Once you’re done with the paper, either check it by yourself honestly or ask someone else to do it for you.
- Monitor how much time it took you to complete the paper.
- Mark all the incorrect answers and revise by practicing as many similar questions as you can.
Student can find the previous year question papers using the link given below
NTSE Guru Experts have also introduced effective preparation strategies for Maths that are being followed by the Toppers for desired results. In these preparation strategies, Experts have clearly mentioned the importance of previous years’ papers for board preparations.
Apart from previous years paper, another tool that really makes a difference in your exam preparation is solving multiple sample paper during the course of your board preparations. NTSEGuru provides helpful sample papers which help you identify your strong and weak areas in the subject.
Once you’re done with solving previous years’ papers, mark the incorrect answer and revise your methodology using the NCERT Solutions and learn some golden mathematics tips given by our Experts which will certainly improve your overall preparation. You can get access to more practice material as well as study material by subscribing to NTSEGuru.in