NTSE is a one time opportunity for all the students who aspire to enlighten their future through one of the most prestigious exams that are conducted every year for class 10th students.
More than anything else it’s a matter of pride and honor for the NTSE scholars to be recognized as the National Talent by the Government of India.
To rejoice the glory of NTSE, students must do smart hard work instead of hard work. So in the section below, we will discuss some of the most useful tips on how to crack the NTSE stage 1 and stage 2 exam.
Tips To Crack NTSE
In the given video you can get the most essential tips on how to crack NTSE by one and only Prof. Vipin Joshi.
An excerpt from the video above:
- Theoretical subjects are the key to success. In SAT, students should save their time by attempting theoretical questions first.
- Solve at least 20 MAT questions daily to enhance the skills.
- Since stage 1 is a state level examination, students must stick to their state board syllabus and books.
- The candidate must maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. This can only be achieved by regular practice. Students must set the timer while practicing the questions.
- The practice is the key to success. It’s highly advisable to practice previous year question papers as well as attempt NTSE all India test series.